- A Proposito di: Prostata
(F.Lugnani)(In Italian only)
- Comparison of 5 and 6/8 probes technology in prostate cryoablation
- Transrectal ultrasound guided cryosurgical ablation of prostate cancer: four-year follow-up study
(DK Bahn, F Lee)
- Fluid Injection into Denonvillier's Fascia During Cryosurgery
(Gary Onik MD and Martin Dineen MD)
- Patient-reported complications after cryoablation therapy for prostate cancer
(DK Bahn, F Lee, R Badalament, A Kumar)
- The evolving cryosurgical experience - a review
- Cryosurgical ablation of the prostate post radiation failure: the Columbia experience
(ER Emanuel, MJ Stifelman, JM McKiernan, MC Benson, CA Olsson, AE Katz)
- Interim assessment of cryosurgery as a primary treatment for prostate cancer
- The quality of life of men with localized prostate cancer treated with cryosurgery: three-year follow-up
(JW Robinson, P Barnes, JC Saliken, BJ Donnelly, A Williams-Gibson)
- A randomized Phase III trial comparing radiation vs. Cryosurgery for clinically localized prostate cancer
(B Donnelly, J Saliken, S Ernst, P Corbett, J Robinson, D Vellet, P Brasher, N Ali-Ridha,J Rewcastle, J Seidel)
- Eco thermo-guided transperineal prostatic cryoablation of the prostate for adenocarcinoma - an experience with 102 patients
(F Lugnani, P Derakhshani, C d'Hondt, M. Polito, I Guercini)
- Cryoablation in Organ Consigned Malignancy of the Prostate Gland Preliminary Experience'
(Haakon Waebre M.D., Harald Trasti M.D.)
- Surgery in kidney neoplasms: revision of the literature and presentation of 2 cases
(F Lugnani, A Paganini, F Feliciotti, M Guerrieri, A Tamburini, G Mazza, L DeMorpurgo, E Lezoche)
- Effects of Freezing on cell Viability and Mechanisms of Cell Death in a Human Prostate Cancer Cell Line
(John G. Baust, Robert G. Van Buskirk, William R. Hollister, Aby J. Mathew)
- The clinical application of cryoimmunotherapy for advanced prostate cancer
(V Mouraviev, G Prochorov, V Konusova, A Simbircev, A Popovitch)
- Scientific project: "The Guided Cryoimmunotherapy in the Advanced Prostate Cancer"
- Phase II Clinical Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Percutaneous Cytoreductive Cryosurgery Combined With Immunochemotherapy in the Treatment of Advanced (Stage D2) Carcinoma of the Prostate
- The Clinical Application of Cryoimmunotherapy For Advanced Prostate Cancer
(V.Mouraviev, G.Prochorov, V.Konusova, A.Simbircev, A.Popovitch)
- German Experience with Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Cryoablation of Prostate Cancer in 48 Cases
(P.Derakhshani, S.Neubauer, M.Braun, W.Nayal, J.Zumbé, U.Engelmann)
- Transrectal Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Cryosurgical Ablation of the Prostate (CSAP) for Prostate Cancer (PC): Russian Experience
(V.Mouraviev, G.Prochorov, V.Murashov, M.Karelin, A.Gromovi)
- The Role of TRUS Guided Biopsies for Determination of Internal and External Spread of Prostate Cancer
(F.Lee, D.K.Bahn, D.Siders, C.Greene)
- Transrectal Ultrasound Guided Cryosurgical Ablation of Prostate Cancer: Work in Progress
(D.K.Bahn, F.Lee, A.Kumar, R.Badalament)
- Cryotherapy as Salvage for Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer After Exernal Beam Radiation.
(V.E.Arterbery, D.Bahn, R.Badalament, A.Kumar)
- Ultrasound-Guided Cryoablation of Organ-Confined Prostate Cancer; Clinical Experiences
(P.Derakhshani, J.Zumbè, A.Heidenreich, S.Neubauer, U.Engelmann)
- The guided Cryoimmunotherapy in the advanced Prostate Cancer
- Cryotherapie voor gelokaliseerd prostaatcarcinoom : een overzicht en deeerste resultaten in A.Z.Middelheim te Antwerpen.
- Cryoablation of the Prostate for Adenocarcinoma: A personal Overview
- Prostate cryosurgery Technique
- Histological Effects of Cryosurgical-Damage
- Cryosurgery as a Treatment for Prostate Carcinoma Results and Complications
(Wilson S.Wong, M.D., Douglas O.Chinn, M.D., Mahlon Chinn, M.D., James Chinn, M.D., Wynnyee L.Tom, B.A.,Wynnmian L.Tom)
- Nerve Sparing Cryoablation of the Prostate for Selected Malignant and Premalignant Diseases Under Computerized Ultrasound/Thermo-Guidence.
- 2 Years Follow-up and Histopathological Notes on Cryoablation Therapy (CAT) for Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.
(F.Lugnani, D.Chinn, G.Falconieri, F.Zanconati, G.Mazza, R.Bertè)
- Cryoablation Therapy (CAT) for Adenocarcinoma of the Kidney. 1995 Up To Date and Case Report.
(F.Lugnani, P.de Morpurgo)
- Cryotherapy - The Challange of reducing the complications.